Cognac-coloured brogue leather lace boot / € 259,90 incl. VAT
This cognac-coloured lace boot has an elaborate finish. The brogue perforations on heel cap and toe cap are embossed using a laser technique. The finish was applied by hand, giving this shoe a special shine and an overall sophisticated look.
- Article n° : 10295/03
- Matching products >
- Ordered before 17:00, shipment same day
- Delivered within 2 -3 workdays
- Safe payment
Size out of stock?
Send me an email if this article becomes available in my size. You always get an e-mail within two weeks, also in the case that your size will not be available soon.
Thank you for your request.
Floris about this shoe:“Wordplays on labels and outsoles… I always enjoy them most when they don’t really get noticed or aren’t even understood. Preferably, I don’t even explain them. The more mystery the better. On this shoe it says ‘On the Floris van Bommel’. Think about this one for a second! (Spoiler alert 1: Read the sentence out loud slowly and see what it sounds like. Spoiler alert 2: Put an extra ‘o’ into Floris and separate the ‘is’ from the name, then you should get it… and if you don’t – you don’t :P).”
- Brogue lace boot
- Dark cognac-coloured calf's leather
- Lining and inner sole made of calf's leather
- Dark brown, wide laces made of waxed cotton
- Two-lace hook closure which can also be left untied
- Leather sole finished with a red rubber tread and a black rubber heel tip
- Laser-cut brogue perforations on the heel
- Has a regular fit
- Width G½
- Shoe last 714
- Matching belt: 75171/11
- Clean and care product: Carbon Wax - art. 40001/00